Your Time Is Precious
The reason I am getting these financial details now is so that we can put our time into more productive matters during our meet up. These details are needed to give me an idea of your financial status. I do not want our session to be all about calculating, rather I would want to impart concepts and investment advice so that you can get the most out of our consultation. Please take some time to fill them up.
Below are the details that I will need from you to provide an in-depth financial analysis. If you do not know where to get these details give me a call or scroll down to the bottom of this page for an explanation.
Where To Get The Details?
(6)Variable or Fixed Salary?: A fixed salary is constant every month. A variable salary changes every month and it is not fixed.
(6.2)Variable Salary: You can check it from your income tax statement, need at least 1-year statement.
(8.3)Outstanding Loan Balance:
- HDB Loan – http://www.hdb.gov.sg/cs/infoweb/residential/servicing-your-hdb-loan/mortgage-loan/statement
- Bank Loan – Login to your Ibanking account and check under loan or contact your banker to check.
- DBS – https://internet-banking.dbs.com.sg/ Login Ibanking.
- UOB – https://www.uobgroup.com/ Login Ibanking.
- OCBC – https://www.ocbc.com/ Login Ibanking.
(8.4.1)Net Amount Used, (8.4.2)Accrued Interest, (10)CPF OA Balance:
- Go to https://www.cpf.gov.sg/
- Login with your SingPASS.
- Go to “My Statement” at the “Online Service Menu”.
- Section A shows your CPF OA Balance.
- Section C shows “Net Amount Used” and “Accrued Interest”.